- Complete the Online Membership Form (one form per member, not required for replacement badges)
- Pay with a credit or debit card or PayPal account for one or two memberships. Please be sure to include the member name(s). It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit or debit card.
- Super Seniors (80+ any time during membership year): no membership fee, badge must be purchased, Membership Form is required.
New Membership(s) including badge(s)
Renew Membership(s) (no badge)
Note: Please pickup your annual renewal sticker from any board member with a red badge by showing your receipt.
Replacement Badge Only
Mail or Pavilion Drop
- Print the Online Membership Form (one form per member)
- Complete the membership form (name on badge is only requirement for replacement badge)
- Attach check (drawn on US bank account) payable to Sun City Pickleball Club -or- cash which can only be handed to a board member.
- Place in the mailbox on the fence behind the bulletin boards in Marinette pavilion
OR mail to: Sun City Pickleball Club 9860 W Union Hills Dr, Sun City, AZ 85373
OR Give to any board member (wearing a red “Board Member” name badge).
New membership (per member) $25.00 US Dollars only Renew membership (per member) $20.00 US Dollars only Replacement badge (per badge) $8.00 US Dollars only Super Seniors (80+ any time during membership year): no membership fee, badge must be purchased, Membership Form is required.
Why Join The Sun City Pickleball Club?
- Merchandise discounts
- Use of the Pickleball balls in holders at the courts purchased by the club
- Helping Pickleball grow in Sun City
- Free lessons by members to improve your skills
- Social fun activities
- Blocked prime court times for members enjoyment
There is strength in numbers – with numbers we can initiate:
- Improvements of the existing courts and new courts
- Indoors, better lighting
- Innovative improvements as the club grows.
All club business and special events will be posted on the website. Check out the calendar and choose the events you would like to participate in. Our website calendar includes:
- Membership meetings
- Playing times for the club
- Membership Roster
- Member/RCSC guest fun days
- Visitations with other clubs
- Christmas Party.
Let’s get together for a fun, social, and healthy time. Fill the Pickleball courts!