To Join the Sun City Pickleball Club or renew your membership, submit the form and payment for new members online OR print the membership form and enclose with your check at one of the locations below. Forms are also available at the desk in the pickleball pavilion.
Dues for are $15.00 per member. Dues paid in the last quarter of the year (October-December) are good through the following year.
All members, new and returning, must submit a membership form and payment. Both are required.
Online Membership Form (preferred method) If you are renewing your membership online and supply a self-addressed, stamped envelope in one of the methods under check payment below, your new sticker will be mailed to you.
Payment may be made online with a credit or debit card or PayPal account or paid by check as shown below. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit or debit card.
Make Check Payable to Sun City Pickleball Club. Canadian checks cannot be accepted; please pay with Paypal or give cash to a board member. Return Dues To:
- Place in the mailbox on the fence behind the whiteboards in Marinette pavilion.
- OR mail to: Patty Evans, 17419 N. 102nd Dr, Sun City, AZ 85373.
- OR Give to any board member (wearing a red “Board Member” name tag).
If you are renewing your membership and supply a self-addressed, stamped envelope, your new sticker will be mailed to you.
Benefits of joining the club:
- Merchandise discounts
- Use of the Pickleball balls in holders at the courts purchased by the club
- Helping Pickleball grow in Sun City
- Free lessons by members to improve your skills
- Social fun activities
- Blocked prime court times for members enjoyment
There is strength in numbers – with numbers we can initiate:
- Improvements of the existing courts and new courts
- Indoors, better lighting
- Innovative improvements as the club grows.
All club business and special events will be posted on the website. Check out the calendar and choose the events you would like to participate in. Our website calendar includes:
- Membership meetings
- Playing times for the club
- Membership Roster
- Member/RCSC guest fun days
- Visitations with other clubs
- Christmas Party.
Let’s get together for a fun, social, and healthy time. Fill the Pickleball courts!