Do you have family coming to visit over the Easter holiday?
There is an opportunity for RCSC card holders and specifically SCPC members to play a round robin with a family member, a child or grandchild, a niece, nephew, or whatever relative you have hanging around.
Don’t want to play? that’s okay. Come watch this fun event. Evelyn is also looking for a couple of volunteers to assist so let her know if you are interested in helping out.
Look for: Intergenerational Round Robin Off-Spring Fling on the club website.
Saturday, April 8th 2:00-4:00 pm.
We will have two different skill levels. One friendly and slower paced and one faster and more competitive.
We will take 52 players—26 teams, 12 teams will play in each level. The last two spots on the sign up will be for “stand by” players.
- Guest players must be a minimum of ten years of age.
- Players must have a reasonably good understanding of the game and at least some skill level. They must be able to call score, move to the kitchen line appropriately, understand calling out balls, etc. It is not an event for players who have not played before or very little experience.
- All teams must stay to the very end. If you bail out early it will leave a large hole in the bracket and the remaining games will have a team forced to sit out. There will be a minimum of six games and a maximum of seven.
- If you register and then plans don’t work out, please go back into sign up genius and take your name off the registration so others can sign up.
- There are special sign-up instructions for this event. It is imperative that you read the attachment on Sign Up Genius.
- Each non-RCSC person must pay guest fee of $2.50. This can be paid:
- on-line via the web portal
- a punch card for $20 (you get eight punches) can be purchased from the rec center with cash
Questions? Evelyn Larsen, 360-480-7963