From RCSC email
On August 27, 2020, Maricopa County met Moderate Reopening Status in the following three metrics: 1) Cases per 100,000 individuals, 2) Percent positivity, and 3) Hospital Visits for COVID-like illnesses in the region allowing RCSC Fitness Centers to reopen with limited capacity on Friday, August 28, 2020 and Recreation Centers of Sun City, Inc. to move into Phase Two of its reopening plan. The following is the criteria for use of RCSC facilities:
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF ALL RCSC FACILITIES
Prior to entering RCSC facilities, RCSC has implemented COVID-19 symptom screening with signage. Please read and evaluate whether you meet the criteria to enter RCSC facilities. Anyone with potential symptoms may not enter or use RCSC facilities. High-risk individuals should remain at home.
- Hand sanitizer is required upon entry to all RCSC facilities and offices. Users may utilize the sanitizer provided by RCSC.
- A limited number of users may be permitted at one time, once capacity has been reached you may be asked to return later as no congregating is allowed.
- Face masks are always required while indoors except in showers, indoor pools and indoor spas. Outdoors face masks are required in the walking pool. Face masks are required to be cloth, fabric or other permeable material and must be worn over the mouth and nose, affixed either over the ears or tied around the head.
- Strict 6 feet of physical distancing is required while in the fitness centers, indoor walking track, locker rooms and restrooms regardless if in same family. All other RCSC facilities require a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing, regardless if in same family, excluding an occasional situation when such is not possible.
- Required to sanitize before and after use of every RCSC piece of equipment, including seating, counters and tables, utilizing the sanitation method provided by RCSC.
- No cash accepted for payment.
- Four players per court (effective 9/1/2020). No use of ball machine(s). No guests allowed.
- Always requires a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing, regardless if in same family, excluding an occasional situation when such is not possible.
- Limited use of seating, benches, tables and chairs with required 6 feet physical distancing regardless if in same family.
- Cardholders are required to sanitize before and after use of every RCSC piece of equipment, including seating, counters and tables, utilizing the sanitation method provided by RCSC.