Email from RCSC
We would like to amend the RCSC Rules & Regulations for Phased Re-opening Plan sent to Cardholders yesterday (May 18) with regards to Vulnerable Individuals as it relates to our community.
The statements below are only recommendations. All RCSC Cardholders will need to assess their own health and use facilities at their own risk. Each Cardholder will need to make their own decisions regarding their participation in the use of RCSC facilities.
We hope this clarification helps you to better understand this matter.
CARDHOLDERS SHOULD BE ADVISED OF CDC & EXECUTIVE ORDER RECOMMENDATIONS DURING PHASE ONE & PHASE TWO
- All vulnerable individuals are advised to take reasonable steps to continue limiting their time away from their place of residence or property.
- Vulnerable individuals are defined as individuals 65 and older and/or individuals with serious underlying health conditions, including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, and those whose immune system is compromised such as by chemotherapy for cancer and other conditions requiring such therapy.
- Individuals who are symptomatic must stay home.
- Individuals who have a fever (100.4 F or higher) must stay home.
- Individuals must wash their hands thoroughly and frequently.