IMPORTANT NOTICE to all players signing up Sunday December 8th for the Sun City Spring Slam Presented by Aetna Medicare Solutions to be held at the Sun City Pickleball Marinette Center March 6-8, 2020.
Your Pickleball Tournament profile must list Sun City Pickleball Club and you must click on the drop down box to receive $10 off your registration.
This tournament will use Staggered Registration Times as follows:
Staggered Registration Times
4:00 pm – 5.0 Skill Level
5:00 pm – 4.5 Skill Level
6:00 pm – 4.0 Skill Level
7:00 pm – 3.5 Skill Level
8:00 pm – 3.0/2.5 Skill Level
Important Information to Note:
- Registration start time is based on your men’s or women’s skill level rating
- You will be allowed to register for both events at the time designated by your men’s or women’s skill level rating
- If your partner is a different level than you, the higher skill level will register first (based on their men’s or women’s skill level NOT mixed skill rating)
- Make sure your USAPA membership is valid through 3/9/2020 or you will not be allowed to register
- If you wish to play up and not sure if the selection was made during registration. AFTER you have registered for the event, send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the registration person will handle your request.
Please spread the word.
Some may ask the reason for the change. We are building off the successful registration opening of the PebbleCreek tournament and how they were able to handle lots of registrations in a short time, efficiently handle player email questions, communicate real-time information to the tournament team to make decisions and send email confirmations to all players within hours not weeks. This change is being made to help everyone plan better to provide the best tournament.