Come have FUN and REFRESHMENTS at our club’s Dinking Tournament to be held Monday, March 25th, starting at 10:00 am with a round-robin format. The teams will sign up into skill categories of 2.0-3.0 or 3.5+ with separate brackets for men and women. The fee is $10 per team and you must sign up with a partner. The cutoff for participating in this event is March 21st. One team member should pay the team fee below. Start practicing your dinking skills for an exciting morning of activity!
- No Slams
- 1st Ball serves to Diagonal Court.
- Kitchen lines are in.
- Any ball hitting player/racket outside of the
kitchenis a fault. Ballmust bounce on the serveand serve return. After that, you may volley.
Important sign-up information: Registration is not complete until all of the following have been completed.
- First, sign up on Signup Genius to play. Sign up individually. List your partner in the comments if it is a partners tournament.
- Next, go to the Pay Now button to pay unless you are on the waitlist.
- If you sign up after the maximum number of allowed players, you can still register but do not pay your entry fee. If a spot opens, you will be notified to pay your entry fee.
- An email will be sent to all players that have not paid. If your entry fee is not received before the cutoff date, you will be dropped from the playlist and someone on the wait list will take your place.
Step 1: Sign up on Signup Genius…Step 2: Enter the team members below and then click the Pay Now button to pay with a credit card or debit card.