If you thought February was busy, stay with us, cause March will be too.
Here are some highlights:
1. Spring Slam Tournament starts Friday, March 9th and concludes Sunday, March 11th at Marinette.
We still need more volunteers for various positions from parking attendants to food dispensers to line judges. Please add your name to the boards in the center of the Pavilion at Marinette or contact Pat Klepadlo, Volunteer Coordinator. Good luck to our club members in the tournament.
2. Sun City West Reciprocal Play – March 18th. Need more B division (3.5 rating) players. Sign up…
3. Ratings Clinics continue through March. Ratings are important for matching players. Still some slots available. Go to sign up link on our website.
4. Mt. View Round Robin added to Thursdays at 1:00pm
5. Training Clinics continue, but fill up fast each week. Be sure to sign up on line the week before.
6. Member Meeting March 23rd, 1pm-3pm at Marinette auditorium. The board will update members and receive suggestions for club member benefit.
7. Dink Tournament Monday March 26, 10am (or as soon as ladder clears the courts) at Marinette.
8. Snowbird Farewell Potluck, Thursday, March 29th at 5pm, Marinette patio
Other notes of possible interest:
A. Practice boards were added to both locations, Mt. View (opposite side of tables and chairs area of courts, outside the gate door.) and Marinette (east wall of pavilion).
B. Fan added to pavilion for circulation/cooling as it heats up.
C. Storage shed added outside of court 4 at Marinette. Simon, the machine remains in storage room, due to heat issues affecting battery life.
Now, let’s enjoy playing pickleball, our members and the wonderful facilities at Sun City Pickleball courts.
See you there.
2018 Board of Directors.